PDA

View Full Version : FREE NESTOR MIRANDA SP. SEL. JUNE 12th!

jlaker
06-03-2009, 12:18 PM
Thought you all may want to hear about this....oh, and there is not a retailer near me, so if anyone wants to send me one, I would not decline :D

NESTOR MIRANDA CIGAR DAY

By David Savona

Miami Cigar & Co. has come up with a unique promotion—giving away a free cigar with the purchase of any other cigar, even one made by a competitor. Dubbing June 12 National Nestor Miranda Cigar Day, the company will be outfitting 500 cigar retailers around the country with free samples of Nestor Miranda Special Selection 20 Aniversario Danno cigars. On June 12, a cigar lover can go to any of the retailers, buy any cigar, and get the Nestor Miranda cigar for free.

Catfish
06-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Sweet.

I love the naturals.

csbrewfisher
06-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Is there a list of the participating B&Ms?

LooseCard
06-03-2009, 12:59 PM
To locate your Authorized Dealer, go to nestormirandacigars.com (http://www.nestormirandacigars.com/) and follow the instructions on the site. “All I ask,” said Nestor Miranda, “is that they smoke the “Danno” that afternoon. Anyone who wishes to comment on the cigar, after smoking it, can e-mail me at Nestor@NestorMirandaCigars.com (Nestor@NestorMirandaCigars.com). I am very interested in receiving those comments.” The cigars will be available at each Nestor Miranda Special Selection Authorized Dealer as long as supplies last.From cigars.about.com

There are none around me either....
Feel free to send one my way too!!

DougBushBC
06-03-2009, 01:23 PM
There is one near me, and I will take advantage, I doubt they will give me extra freebies, but if you suckers, i mean friends, want to send me your addresses, maybe Ill buy a few extras and share them around!

mcmoyer
06-03-2009, 01:44 PM
I love the Special Selection Lanceros...

:ss

Catfish
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
That really stinks that none of the Florida locations are anywhere but the Miami area.

colimo
06-03-2009, 02:08 PM
damn...doesnt look like they made it west yet....

The Saint
06-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Its cool that they are doing this....but, it sure would be nice if people that don't have access to one of the B&M's could just get one from Nestor's website. :2

csbrewfisher
06-12-2009, 10:21 AM
Happy Nestor Miranda Day everyone!