PDA

View Full Version : California Love!

lostark374
05-23-2009, 02:55 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090523/ap_on_re_us/us_california_day_of_reckoning

things are looking very BLEEK for us in this once proud state.

i hope we all can learn from our mistakes.

Thrak
05-23-2009, 09:38 AM
well... if you guys didnt give free healthcare, welfare and education to illegals you'd be in much better shape. :p

shvictor
05-23-2009, 09:49 AM
well... if you guys didnt give free healthcare, welfare and education to illegals you'd be in much better shape. :p

I have been saying that for years. We would have a damn surplus every year. :mad:

bonjing
05-23-2009, 02:05 PM
but, it's for the children:rolleyes:

ucla695
05-23-2009, 02:12 PM
It's amazing that it's the same problem every year. When are the politicians going to learn? Spend, spend, spend is all they want to do. We're already taxed to death. It's basic math....don't spend more than you bring in. Anyway...

BagfullofPings
05-23-2009, 02:45 PM
The problem is we created a welfare society. Who pays for that? Respectable employed tax paying citizens. For the most part, the CA gov. thinks it is easy money. Are we going to bare arms and revolt. No...at least right now. On the other hand, what would happen if this state started cutting welfare programs? Most likely all the degenerate welfare s**tbags would revolt. The state is scared of the degenerates. The CA gov always threatens cutbacks on police, fire, and education. However, welfare benefits stay the same or are increased. Now we have backed ourselves into a corner. Even our goofball governor has said even welfare programs have to be cut. Get ready CA citizens, this will be an interesting ride.

heavyd
05-23-2009, 07:26 PM
144,000 taxpayers left California last year and that trend will continue. Taxpayers are leaving and being replaced by illegal aliens who largely work for cash and don't pay taxes. I have to stay here for six more years, but when I retire, I'm outta here :tu

WildBlueSooner
05-23-2009, 08:57 PM
144,000 taxpayers left California last year and that trend will continue. Taxpayers are leaving and being replaced by illegal aliens who largely work for cash and don't pay taxes. I have to stay here for six more years, but when I retire, I'm outta here :tu

:tpd: But the problem is this same thing is happening in so many states around the country

moosie
05-23-2009, 10:18 PM
I heard a politician say "Don't blame the illegals, they only cost us 5 billion a year." Brilliant.

cort
05-23-2009, 10:33 PM
:hn
There is sooo much I wanna say about this but I will probably piss a bunch of people off or get banned so I will keep it simple...

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

It is so frustrating to bust ass all day at work to try and support your family only to get a huge amount of your hard earned money taken every week for these ridiculous taxes. Why do we need welfare? Why do I have to pay for it? The Illegal Alien thing is the worst part of our problem. We spend so much money on this issue. Not only do a lot of them work for cash and dont pay taxes for anything but another major problem is that they send half of their income back to Mexico for their families and that money never gets circulated back into the economy.

It might just be easier to pack up and move than try to fight it. The wife and I were watching House Hunters on HGTV and they were in South Carolina and it was beautiful.......:hm:hm

Okay rant over.

icehog3
05-24-2009, 12:19 AM
And the political thread is closed now. :)