PDA

View Full Version : Time to kill in Richmond Va

Addiction
05-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Fellas,

I'll be in Richmond tomorrow for most of the day and I was wondering if anyone knew some decent smoke shops within a reasonable distance of downtown. I dont mind buying cigars but I also need someplace that won't mind if I bring my own stuff. If it had an internet connection that would be nice as well with food nearby since I have 6 hours to kill.

Thanks in advance.

sjnovakovich
05-11-2009, 09:53 AM
Haaa hhaahhhahhahh

When I read the caption for your post I thought that it was time for you to kill someone in Richmond.

yourchoice
05-11-2009, 09:54 AM
PM Kaisersoesi (sp?)...I'm sure he can help you out. Who am I kidding, he'll probably see this later today! :D

kelmac07
05-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Kaisersozei, johnnykay5 or icantbejon...all three live in close proximity of Richmond and should be able to help.

kaisersozei
05-11-2009, 10:16 AM
Fellas,

I'll be in Richmond tomorrow for most of the day and I was wondering if anyone knew some decent smoke shops within a reasonable distance of downtown. I dont mind buying cigars but I also need someplace that won't mind if I bring my own stuff. If it had an internet connection that would be nice as well with food nearby since I have 6 hours to kill.

Thanks in advance.

How far from downtown (where will you be?) and will you have your own transportation?

Today, 11:54 AM

PM Kaisersoesi (sp?)...I'm sure he can help you out. Who am I kidding, he'll probably see this later today! :D

Today, 12:16 PM

:r

HK3-
05-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Old Virginia Tobacco Co - www.ovtc.com
3532 W Cary St, Richmond - (804) 353-4675

Tobacco Co Restaurant - www.thetobaccocompany.com
1201 E Cary St, Richmond - (520) 468-3403

Both places are great. I would check the hours of The Tobacco Company because they may only be open later in the evening. To eat and smoke I recommend going to the Tobacco Company (hot chicks offering cigars, etc. )

troutbreath
05-11-2009, 11:13 AM
If you find yourself on the West End, I would try Havana Connection in Short Pump, out in front of the mall. Nice store, good selection.

Also, swing by Uncle Mikey's cigars on West Broad. Not much of a "lounge," but a huge humidor.