PDA

View Full Version : Camp Eggers - Certificate of Appreciation

SoldierSupport
04-29-2009, 06:41 PM
I just received a Certificate of Appreciation from a Airforce Capt. I send him care packages that he hands out to all at Camp Eggers. The are a a combined Security Transit Unit in Afghanistan.

The Certificate reads:

Presented to:

Soldier Support Project

For your outstanding support to the United States Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Marines supporting Operation ENDURING FREEDOM. Your contricutions to our cause ease the difficulties of being deployed far from home. Care packages from home, no matter how small, bring normality to an unfamiliar place. Your support will aid our cause of securing a lasting peace and freedom for the people of Afghanistan.

Thank you,

Click here to see the Certificate on my site or see attch. listed below: http://soldiersupportproject.org/Troop_Feedback.php

Proud Supporter of the United States Military!

Jeff Jackson
Soldier Support Project

AD720
04-29-2009, 06:43 PM
:tu Nice work Jeff!

SoldierSupport
04-29-2009, 06:50 PM
:tu Nice work Jeff!

Thank you very much. I just ordered 105 lbs. of care package items from a wholesaler in Calif. The package will be split and sent to the 8 units next in line.

Also thank you for your support!

Jeff

WildBlueSooner
04-29-2009, 08:56 PM
Awesome...great work!

MedicCook
04-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Nice work Jeff.

dubnick
04-29-2009, 08:57 PM
Very Nice... What you do is extremely kind and always appreciated

SoldierSupport
04-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Thank you and I just received and email request from a Marine stationed with: Joint Task Force Paladin - Afghanistan. He is with a mixed unit including (1) Marine "himself", Army and Airforce he stated and they are always looking for a cheer up...so going to send some cigars and goodies to them.

One thing they are requesting is COFFEE so going to have to get some.