PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky Derby Time!

BengalMan
04-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Anyone going? I'll be in Louisville all week doing events, then down at the races on Saturday. Would love to meet up with a couple inmates if anyone else is attending. Were in the Infield Club. Should be a good time. Lots of cigars to be smoked and bourbon to be drank!

HK3-
04-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Nice! :tu You are a lucky man Ian! :tu:tu

WildBlueSooner
04-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Man I wish. I have been to the Derby the last 3 years and will not be going this year. Have fun though!

AllOGistics
04-28-2009, 05:48 PM
I'd love to go. I like going to the racetrack from time to time, but that will be hard since moving to LV. You'd think there would be one here of all places. Looks like there may be some trips to L.A. in my future.

Have fun and good luck! Sounds like it will be a blast.

Beagleone
04-29-2009, 03:10 PM
Not going, although someday I will make it there. I usually hit the local racetrack for the afternoon, place a few bets, smoke a few sticks, and make a little bet of money. Already studying up on this year's horses.

galaga
04-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Not going, although someday I will make it there. I usually hit the local racetrack for the afternoon, place a few bets, smoke a few sticks, and make a little bet of money. Already studying up on this year's horses.

Then don't forget to get in the CA Triple Crown contest