PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't have done it without you - Thank you

SilverFox
04-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Just wanted to take a minute and personally thank the participants in the Cheap Stick Review.

Without the participation of the following great BOTL's this experiment would have been a failure, I have recieved many PM's thanking me for doing this but I didn't do it alone I would like to get the review crew some RG loving for their help in this

Bear
AHC4353
Shaggy
Dabigdog
awsmith4
dungg
Massphatness
cookj (different board but thank you)

Please take a minute and thank these gents for their help as well as hit up there smoke rings if you get a chance.

Thank you all.

MedicCook
04-23-2009, 10:52 PM
Thank you to all 9 of you for the reviews. I hope that there will be another round of them soon.

awsmith4
04-23-2009, 11:05 PM
No, thank you for hosting this. I promise you didn't have to twist my arm to smoke 11 cigars ;)

Personally I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope it helps

AllOGistics
04-23-2009, 11:16 PM
Thank you Shawn for hosting the reviews and the other 8 reviewers. I thought that the reviews were very well done and very informative. I really enjoyed reading them. Thank you again guys! I agree with Ryan; I hope that there is another round of these reviews.

ahc4353
04-24-2009, 06:54 AM
Thanks for the thanks Hairball but this was your baby. The time involved with putting this together and publishing the results I know was huge. Cost, I bet it was close to $25 each to ship to the state side guys alone, plus providing all of the cigars was no cheap venture.

Thank you for all that you do here.

dunng
04-24-2009, 07:16 AM
No, thank you Shawn for making this happen! :tu

14holestogie
04-24-2009, 07:58 AM
While the reviewers did a great job, it needed a worthy leader to get the thing going and hours of work on your end compiling the data, not to mention the cigars you supplied. Well done, Shawn. :tu

This thread is going to be around for some time.

Thanks for the efforts from all of you.

SeanGAR
04-24-2009, 08:02 AM
The organization of these reviews was the best ever. Seriously, this was just a fantastic set of reviews to watch and obviously was very interesting.

Bear
04-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Thanks for putting this together Bro. I had a blast taking part in this, but still maintain I have the taste buds of an old goat! :r

shaggy
04-24-2009, 03:36 PM
thank me for smoking cigars???????WTF??????

the big thanks here, if he wants it or not, is for shawn....great job and getting thro this in a tough time deserves a heap of thanks.

for a min at first i thought this was a sneaky way of him getting back for the 'gift' we sent him a while ago...:r