MileHighGolfer
10-17-2008, 09:30 AM
Saturday free on spike

Michael Bisping Vs. Chris Leben
Keith Jardine Vs. Brandon Vera
Rameau Sokoudjou Vs. Luiz Cane
Paul Taylor Vs. Chris Lytle
Paul Kelly Vs. Marcus Davis

hoping to see Leben KO Bisping.. id like that. Bisping is pretty cocky and really whiny/*****y when he loses. plus Leben has mad heart and its fun to watch him fight

Jardine might have his hands full with Vera but we will see which Vera shows up.. vera's last win by decision was pretty lack luster and the KO Werdum handed him before his decision win was just plain sad...

dont know **** about Luiz Cane, but Sokoudjou has beat Nogueira in Pride a couple years ago.. so hopefully its a good fight

dont care about Lytle v. Taylor.. dont know anything about Taylor and I dont think much of Lytle

Marcus Davis.. pretty decent fighter, great stand up but i just dont like that guy for some reason.. i bet he wins though

thoughts?

Opusfxd
10-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Didn't happen that way did it. Saw it last night. Now next week at HM for 90!

zmancbr
10-20-2008, 09:13 AM
Didn't happen that way did it. Saw it last night. Now next week at HM for 90!

Yup...gonna be a good night! :ss I think a bunch of FRHs are gonna make it...

Jay Hemingway
10-20-2008, 09:52 AM
can someone please give me the link to the site where you can watch all of these fights?
i forgot what website it is.
thanks!

Jay Hemingway
10-21-2008, 10:54 AM
can someone please give me the link to the site where you can watch all of these fights?
i forgot what website it is.
thanks!

ANYONE?

MileHighGolfer
10-21-2008, 11:03 AM
im not sure exactly.. never been to a site like that - i know you can catch some of them on dailymotion.com they usually get some of them up.. but its just a user load video site kinda like youtube...

Opusfxd
10-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Ping LordofWu. He probably knows. I do know he's watched stuff online before.