PDA

View Full Version : Today was a good day.

Chompers
04-08-2009, 10:24 PM
LONG POST AHEAD! BEWARE!

I woke up around 10:30 from one of the best night of sleep I've had in a while. Then I took a long refreshing shower and decided to make some scrabbled eggs after. Three eggs and a couple pieces of toast down the hatch and I was full. Sat around and watched some T.V. Well, the news came on and I started to watch the weather. Turns out it warmed up to 75* from yesterdays 45*. Went outside to let the dog out and turns out it was actually 75* and the weatherman didn't screw up again. I then looked up and saw that the sky was clear. Then I got hit by the slight breeze and I knew that today was going to be a full cigar smoking day.

So I went back inside and went straight to the humi. I opened up the humi and decided I would smoke something new. So about 15 minutes of pondering what I wanted to smoke I decided to smoke the Taboo Twist. So I walk back outside with the laptop, a glass of water, the home phone, the cell phone(because I don't wanna back inside after I hear the phone going off), both my lighters, and my ashtray. I then picked my usual spot under the back patio, opened up my laptop, put on some tunes and cut the Taboo Twist. Very good smoke, I thought to myself. While I was smoking it I took in the beauty of the day. Birds were out chirping and the dog was chasing their shadows. The slight breeze was blowing against me. All in all it was GREAT!

I then finished up the Taboo and I went back inside to charge the laptop. I left the ashtray, my lighters, and my cutter knowing full well I was coming back out to smoke another cigar once my laptop was done charging. While that was happening I decided to watch some more T.V. and make a sandwich. I got the bread, some mayo, some meat(might have been ham or roast beef, can't remember), some lettuce, a tomato, and some bacon. I cut the tomato and made the bacon just perfect. Finally eat the sandwich after what felt like forever to make the damn thing and decided to do some dishes to keep the kitchen clean. After all of that was through I went back in my room and looked at the laptop. IT WAS DONE CHARGING!

So I went to the humi again and looked for another smoke to try. I went with the RP Fire(thanks for the earlier help guys!). At this time the sun was about an hour from setting and I knew I would be out there finishing up my cigar while the sun set. And boy, was I glad I timed that perfectly! The sunset was amazing. It reminded me the CA banner. The Fire gar was another fantastic smoke and I'm glad I tried it.

So fast forward to now. I decided to smoke ANOTHER cigar. This time I figured I would go with one I've already had, but hadn't smoked in a while. I went with the 5 Vegas 'A'. And I must say, that since I've gotten it(when I first started smoking..maybe 6 months ago..) that they age quite nicely!

So yea, all in all today has been quite relaxing! I have enjoyed the picture perfect day the only way I know how now..smoking cigars!(thank you cliff that I feel down from,lol) I figured I would share it with you guys(if you have even read down this far,lol) while I smoke my last cigar of the day(..maybe..) during a very peaceful night.

SMOKE ON BROTHERS!
:ss:ss:ss

lightning9191
04-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Sounds like a great day!:tu

Chompers
04-08-2009, 10:42 PM
It was!

This probly isn't the right section of the site to post, but oh well.

shortstory5
04-08-2009, 11:04 PM
Awesome day! Don't you wish they all could be like that?!

Chompers
04-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Awesome day! Don't you wish they all could be like that?!
Yep, but that's what retirement is for!

G G
04-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Good to hear you had a good day my friend.

Chompers
04-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Good to hear you had a good day my friend.
:D
Thanks for the help brother! I don't know what I would have done without it. I can't stand smoking a new cigar without reading reviews while I smoke it.
It took a while before I could find a couple good ones, but it was worth it.
:ss

GreekGodX
04-09-2009, 03:55 AM
..Today I didn't even have to use my A.K.
I got to say it was a good day. :wo

very nice story