PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Nasal Snuff, part two.

kzm007
03-30-2009, 06:11 PM
I kind of like the Toque 'original' or whatever this is, but yet I also want to try something different.

Is there ANY online site out there that sells nasal snuff at a good price, without requiring me to have a minimum order?

Thanks - Kegan

Also, forgive me for posting this - I doubt anyone's gonna bother with my month-old first post (watch me be wrong now.)

MrSnuff
03-31-2009, 05:44 AM
Sure there is.

go here: http://mrsnuff.com for great choice, great prices and free shipping.

Also you can ask Mr. Snuff (me) just about anything regarding snuff. As a self-professed hard core snuffer there is not much I don't know about nasal snuff!

enjoy.

Dave

icehog3
03-31-2009, 08:21 AM
Also, forgive me for posting this - I doubt anyone's gonna bother with my month-old first post (watch me be wrong now.)

No worries, I closed it. :tu

Savvy
03-31-2009, 09:35 AM
http://www.marscigars.com/nasalsnuff.aspx

Good selection, pretty good prices. I like Poschl.

kzm007
03-31-2009, 12:50 PM
Thanks icehog3, and Savvy, as for Mars, they charge me the PA sales tax. I need at least a $10 minimum order, and I think shipping was like eight bucks. So altogether, I'd be paying about $20, which I hate to if I don't like it.

Wonderful selection though, yes :)

Kegan

Toquesnuff
10-30-2009, 09:15 AM
We do a sample deal and free shipping. Plus you get a 15% discount for living out of Europe. Toquesnuff.com

RightAJ
10-30-2009, 09:16 AM
Thanks icehog3, and Savvy, as for Mars, they charge me the PA sales tax. I need at least a $10 minimum order, and I think shipping was like eight bucks. So altogether, I'd be paying about $20, which I hate to if I don't like it.

Wonderful selection though, yes :)

Kegan

I hate that PA tax... Ever see this stuff at B&Ms? I'd just wanna try a little if I could find it.

aj

kzm007
10-31-2009, 08:13 AM
AJ, I don't use it as much as I used to. If you'd like to buy some opened tins, PM and let me know. We might be able to work something out.