PDA

View Full Version : Tie vendor that advertises in CI catalogs?

lightning9191
03-28-2009, 09:50 PM
My wife saw an ad in one of the CI catalogs that I received for a tie vendor that apparently also had scarves and whatnot. I, being insensitive, threw out the ad without consulting. I have searched every CI catalog since then, but the small flyer has not shown back up. Anyone have the web address to said vendor?

elderboy02
03-28-2009, 11:13 PM
I just checked the CI catalog I have and it doesn't have any vendors in it.

yourchoice
03-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Was it maybe one of the flyers they send with the cigars they ship, not in the catalog? I have never noticed outside vendors in the catalogs.

BillyCigars
03-29-2009, 05:13 AM
Was it maybe one of the flyers they send with the cigars they ship, not in the catalog? I have never noticed outside vendors in the catalogs.

:tpd:

I seem to recall that the flyers were from "Paul Frederick", a clothier. Dunno if that's what you were thinking of though...

lightning9191
03-29-2009, 08:32 AM
I seem to recall that the flyers were from "Paul Frederick", a clothier. Dunno if that's what you were thinking of though...

I'll check that out. It was a small maybe 2" x 3" ad that was in the catalog, but it did come with cigars so maybe it slipped in.

kzm007
03-29-2009, 09:06 AM
I just looked in the Paul Frederick "Knit," "Neckwear," and "Accessories" sections, and didn't find any scarves on-site.

However, Googling for "paul frederick scarves" gave me this site:http://www.stylefeeder.com/i/9y38kccq/Cashmere-Solid-Scarves-Paul-Fredrick

Kegan