PDA

View Full Version : Mrs Bruzee lights up for the first time!!!!!

Bruzee
03-27-2009, 09:19 PM
I had just lit a Padron Anni, and my wife comes out and sits next to me. She usually just gives me a sarcastic smirk and goes about her business. I start to explain to her about the cigar I am smoking, and how much I've been looking forward to it. She asks to taste it, so of course I oblige. She likes it. She asks me if I have any flavored cigars that she can smoke. I just so happen to have a couple of flavored smokes that were given to me, and I have been saving for just this ocassion. So I run inside and fetch a vanilla flavored Oliveros. I light it up for her, and explain the whole process, and she listens like she cares. I am floored and sitting back smoking a cigar with my wife for the first time. It was a blast.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee250/dbruzee/JaxandD.jpg

white_s2k
03-27-2009, 09:20 PM
Very cool. I'm still trying to get my S.O. past the "sarcastic smirk as she goes about her business" part :D

SixPackSunday
03-27-2009, 09:34 PM
congrats!

BC-Axeman
03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
I'll never get mine past the "disgusted frown as she goes about her business".
That's quite an accomplishment there, Dustin.

WildBlueSooner
03-27-2009, 09:41 PM
"I just so happen to have a couple of flavored smokes that were given to me, and I have been saving for just this ocassion."

You dont have to try and cover up your love for flavored cigars...no one will judge you :)

leasingthisspace
03-27-2009, 09:41 PM
Today was an awesome day, Congrats.

hotreds
03-27-2009, 09:45 PM
Kewl! Hotredsmama did not dislike the CAO flavored cigarillo gifted her by Mrs. Chasden, and did not dislike the puff(sorry!) she took on Sailkat's ISOM at Cinci#2. We'll see what we can do maņana at the Indy herf!

Bruzee
03-27-2009, 09:45 PM
"I just so happen to have a couple of flavored smokes that were given to me, and I have been saving for just this ocassion."

You dont have to try and cover up your love for flavored cigars...no one will judge you :)

Hahahaha... I knew it was only a matter of time until someone called me on that! :r

MedicCook
03-27-2009, 09:55 PM
That is pretty cool. Congrats on the break through.

LeoM
03-27-2009, 10:02 PM
Hahahaha... I knew it was only a matter of time until someone called me on that! :r

Well.......almost no one will judge you !! :r

Just a little jokie joke there brother!! Congrats! That's a definite plus!! :tu

14holestogie
03-28-2009, 03:28 AM
That is cool, Dustin. :tu

Been trying to get mine to try it, but to no avail so far.
I may have to drag her into it like I did with the golf, kicking and screaming, until she finds out she enjoys it. Until then, more for me. :)

Don Fernando
03-28-2009, 03:50 AM

Greg G, you were looking for someone to bomb with flavored Swissers weren't you? Guess you found your target, and the good news is, he lives in California :ss

taltos
03-28-2009, 04:41 AM
I would be making progress after 28 years of involuntary servitude (marriage) if I could get the warden past 'That thing stinks' as she goes about her business. At least she doesn't complain about me buying them or the humidors or coolers. Sounds like you had fun Dustin.:D

G G
03-28-2009, 05:42 AM
I would be making progress after 28 years of involuntary servitude (marriage) if I could get the warden past 'That thing stinks' as she goes about her business. At least she doesn't complain about me buying them or the humidors or coolers. Sounds like you had fun Dustin.:D
:tpd:Pretty much what he said, except change the 28 to 12.

Good deal Dustin.:tu

HK3-
03-28-2009, 06:01 AM
That's just awesome! Would never happen in a million years on my end!

Me jealous.... you bet I am! :tu

ChasDen
03-28-2009, 06:07 AM
..... I light it up for her, and explain the whole process, and she listens like she cares. I am floored and sitting back smoking a cigar with my wife for the first time. It was a blast.

Bet it made the Padron even better :tu

PM me your addy, I will send you a few others for her to smoke.

Chas

TripleF
03-28-2009, 06:07 AM
Cool. Congrats bro!! :tu

md4958
03-28-2009, 06:52 AM
awesome Dustin... im still working on the Mrs... she used to smoke, so cant figure out the "dont inhale" part of cigar smoking. that really suprises me, cause shes a very bright woman :bh

Sailchaser
03-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Dustin there are only 2 things that I have to say. 1 IS CONGRATULATIONS your cigar budget just went up,2 your humis are now going to be raided daily, Sailkat started the same way and she has more expensive Taste than I do:r:r

On a serious note it is Great to have Kath have a smoke with me and she's a good traveling partner to go to Herfs with:tu

Sailkat
03-28-2009, 08:41 AM
:tu Hope the two of you enjoy the stroll down the slope!!

I believe a Patron Anni was the first cigar I asked Chris for a taste of too. It is still one of my favs.

I really enjoy sharing a cigar with him! We often go for a walk and share a cigar. He still cuts and lights my cigar for me......makes me feel spoiled!

Enjoy! :dance: :dance:

eber
03-28-2009, 08:48 AM
:tu very cool

DMK
03-28-2009, 08:59 AM
Congrats !!
After 29 1/2 yrs. of wedded bliss:rolleyes: I still can't get past the "that thing stinks"

floydp
03-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Dustin there are only 2 things that I have to say. 1 IS CONGRATULATIONS your cigar budget just went up,2 your humis are now going to be raided daily, Sailkat started the same way and she has more expensive Taste than I do:r:r

On a serious note it is Great to have Kath have a smoke with me and she's a good traveling partner to go to Herfs with:tu

Yeah ain't that the truth. Anita started out pretty much the same way Kath and Dustin's wife did.

We used to joke on the FNSH about me sitting here smoking a bundle cigar(TS) and Anita firing up a Siglo VI. Now I just BOO fargin HOO. :r

It is very kewl when the better half sits down and smokes with yens. Congrats Dustin. :tu

spectrrr
03-28-2009, 11:05 AM
That's just awesome! Would never happen in a million years on my end!

Me jealous.... you bet I am! :tu

:tpd:

I'll never get mine past the "disgusted frown as she goes about her business".
That's quite an accomplishment there, Dustin.

I'd be thrilled to get mine even that far! Mine's more like "disgusted frown as she refuses to go near me until I've had a shower and brushed 6 times.

Congrats Dustin!

14holestogie
03-28-2009, 11:10 AM
I'd be thrilled to get mine even that far! Mine's more like "disgusted frown as she refuses to go near me until I've had a shower and brushed 6 times.

I've come up with a win/win proposition for you and the little woman, Francis.

She agrees to smoke with you and you agree to shower with her after. :D

Bruzee
03-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Dustin there are only 2 things that I have to say. 1 IS CONGRATULATIONS your cigar budget just went up,2 your humis are now going to be raided daily, Sailkat started the same way and she has more expensive Taste than I do:r

Hope the two of you enjoy the stroll down the slope!!

I believe a Patron Anni was the first cigar I asked Chris for a taste of too. It is still one of my favs.

I really enjoy sharing a cigar with him! We often go for a walk and share a cigar. He still cuts and lights my cigar for me......makes me feel spoiled!

Enjoy! :dance: :dance:

You two are awesome. I'm going to make my wife sit here and read your posts! Won't be long before she is slidin down the slope too! Thanks you two! :tu

Catfish
03-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Wow. After reading some of these posts, I realize how lucky I am. My wife loves the smell of my cigars and even takes a few puffs every now and then.

Garbandz
03-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Way to go!! I will include a cigar for your wife in your sampler pack,just to celebrate the occasion.Please let her know she has a surprise on the way.I have friends whose wives enjoy a good cigar ,you now have something new and special to share with her. Maybe other wives will see this and try it too,how about a post for members who introduce their wives to the joys of "a good cigar"....

spectrrr
03-28-2009, 02:54 PM

She agrees to smoke with you and you agree to shower with her after. :D

:r:r:r sounds like thats a epic-win for me Tim :tg

Skywalker
03-28-2009, 03:06 PM
I hope she is enjoying the Herf with you guys today!!!:tu

14holestogie
03-28-2009, 03:39 PM
:r:r:r sounds like thats a epic-win for me Tim :tg

I AM an idea man. I just don't come up with many useable ones.

...but I'd give that one a shot. :r

CBI_2
03-28-2009, 09:28 PM
Excellent. :tu
My wife has loved the smell of my cigars from the start as she was a cig smoker years ago and would take puffs of mine. She started with flavored. One day she tasted a 5 Vegas gold and liked it so I got her some Macanudo Court Cafe and she smokes them to the ring.

ucla695
03-29-2009, 01:06 PM
Very cool. It might be easier to stock up on cigars. :ss Just be sure to lock your humis. :r

bonjing
03-29-2009, 03:05 PM
nice! i'm just happy that the gf doesn't bug me about having the occasional cigar.

colimo
03-29-2009, 03:17 PM
im still at the "take your clothes off, throw em outside and brush your teeth" stage

spectrrr
03-29-2009, 06:17 PM
im still at the "take your clothes off, throw em outside and brush your teeth" stage

:tpd: yep... not sure if I will EVER leave that stage.

taltos
03-29-2009, 06:31 PM

She agrees to smoke with you and you agree to shower with her after. :DShe doesn't want to see Francis naked.:r:r

shortstory5
03-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Very cool. What an awesome experience to share with your significant other!