PDA

View Full Version : Cigar Enthusiasts Needed for Paid Market Research

Mr.Maduro
03-26-2009, 06:17 AM
Anyone else get this e-mail? To bad its in Boston, I would loved to be paid to talk cigars.

__________________________________________________ _______________
ATTN: Cigar Enthusiasts!!

Schlesinger Associates, a national market research company, is currently looking for Males to participate in a 2.5-hour round-table discussion in our Back Bay Boston office. Qualified participants will receive $100+ for their time and opinions (parking will also be validated if needed). Absolutely no sales are involved; we are strictly interested in your opinions.

If you are interested in participating please call 617-542-5500 and ask for Mark (x309) or Jeff (x312). You will be asked a few questions to determine your eligibility.

Thank you!

Janet Cawley Biagiotti | Senior Project Manager
Schlesinger Associates - Boston
31 St. James Ave, Suite 930
Boston, MA 02116

(T) 617.542.5500 Ext: 200
(F) 617.542.5590
janet@schlesingerassociates.com | www.schlesingerassociates.com

US Locations: Atlanta | Boston | Chicago | Chicago O'Hare | Dallas | Houston | Los Angeles | New Jersey | New York | Orlando | Philadelphia | Philadelphia Bala Cynwyd | Phoenix | San Francisco
UK Locations: Central London | Wimbledon

Schlesinger Associates is pleased to announce the launch of Schlesinger Online Solutions, the most comprehensive online service for all your

quantitative and qualitative research needs.

For online consumer and B2B solutions, visit: www.SchlesingerAssociates.com or contact: Terri@SchlesingerAssociates.com

For online healthcare solutions and to learn more about our highly-engaged online patient community, visit: www.InspireOpinions.com or contact: Amber@InspireOpinions.com

Consider the environment. Only print this email if necessary

icehog3
03-26-2009, 08:25 AM
It's an OFAC sting, Patrick....don't do it!!

;) :r

Ashcan Bill
03-26-2009, 08:42 AM
I'd jump all over it but I already have half a dozen Nigerian transactions pending. I wouldn't want to suck up all the good opportunities. :D

Cigary
03-26-2009, 12:03 PM
I don't know about you guys but I do the market research here in Atlanta and get paid some very good coin for the hour and half meetings I engage in. So far this year I have done about 3 of them and have made an extra $500,,,all of which go to my favorite charity,,,Rocky Patel and Don Pepin. Schlesinger Associates are pretty reputable here in Atlanta but I can't validate them in Boston. I use to live there about 6 years ago and did Market Research there iin Framingham,,,another great source for making good money and transfering that over to get more cigars.

Mugen910
03-26-2009, 12:16 PM
I do a lot of research studies..why didn't I get this one? :(

Jbailey
03-26-2009, 12:31 PM
I do a lot of research studies..why didn't I get this one? :(

I'm going to put together a research study to find out why you didn't.

gpugliese
03-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Bao, did you call them? I'm going to give them a ring when I get out of work today.

GKitty
03-26-2009, 12:38 PM
Send the Massholes. Their opinions should be the basis of a research study.

I give the study moderators about 15 minutes before they lose control of the group.

Sailkat
03-26-2009, 12:41 PM

I give the study moderators about 15 minutes before they lose control of the group.

I'm sure their opinions would be very valuable. ;)
:r :r :r

landhoney
03-26-2009, 12:47 PM

Bomb the unknown moderators! :r That'll teach 'em :tu

GKitty
03-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Bomb the ______________! :r That'll teach 'em :tu

Isn't that the Masshole Motto?

On another note.... Why only Males? Does the Female Cigar Enthusiast's opinion not matter?

rMcSmokesAlot
03-26-2009, 02:07 PM
I jumped in on this and got in on a focus group in 2 weeks, thanks for the hookup Mr. Maduro

Mugen910
03-26-2009, 02:10 PM
Bao, did you call them? I'm going to give them a ring when I get out of work today.

Greg they're prob gonna ask you about NCs...do you even smoke NCs? :r

dunng
03-26-2009, 02:27 PM
Do you get to smoke during it? Otherwise, I'm OUT! :D
Posted via Mobile Device

wshan
03-26-2009, 10:34 PM
I don't know about you guys but I do the market research here in Atlanta and get paid some very good coin for the hour and half meetings I engage in. So far this year I have done about 3 of them and have made an extra $500,,,all of which go to my favorite charity,,,Rocky Patel and Don Pepin. Schlesinger Associates are pretty reputable here in Atlanta but I can't validate them in Boston. I use to live there about 6 years ago and did Market Research there iin Framingham,,,another great source for making good money and transfering that over to get more cigars.

Yo how do I sign up for the ATL ones? I want extra beer money or free crap.

rMcSmokesAlot
04-08-2009, 08:55 AM
just made $140 bucks and got 4 cigars for free, not a bad deal for my thoughts...

Cigary
04-08-2009, 10:44 AM
Yo how do I sign up for the ATL ones? I want extra beer money or free crap.

Google the site and then register,,piece of cake to do that. There is also Plaza Research that I do market research for as well.