PDA

View Full Version : Pale horse cap & patch gb is cancelled

macms
03-23-2009, 04:26 PM
THE PALE HORSE CAP & PATCH GB IS CANCELLED

In February I was told that the Pale Horse patch was doable via a phone conversation with a representative to discuss my expectations for the final product. I was assured there wouldn't be any problems producing this patch and then was provided a quote for 300 patches.

Date: February 26, 2009 5:47:48 AM MST
To: fred.tolson@gmail.com

Hello Fred,

Thank you for honoring us with your business.

Please review the prices below, and if you find them satisfactory, please contact us at your earliest convenience by phone or by email and we will have one of our graphic artists create a full color proof of your design for your approval.

Here is the pricing for your patches:

Qty: *******************300
Embroidery %: *******100%
Backing: ***************Velcro
Border: ****************Hot Cut
Size: ******************2.5"

And then today when I tried to place the order I received this email!

Date: March 23, 2009 3:32:45 PM MDT
To: fred.tolson@gmail.com

Fred,

Unfortunately this design is too detailed and has too much text for patch at the size required. This would have to be at least 4" and would not work for a cap. We would recommend doing direct embroidery on the cap as it would be easier to embroider.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

I'm assuming what happened was the salesperson BS me to get my business and the production people stopped the train. I/we were betrayed.

I will begin refunding everyones money immediately and those who have sent checks I haven't deposited I will return them to you immediately upon receipt.

I'm stunned and deeply disappointed by this development. I'm sorry this has happened and I apologize to all of you for this inconvenience.

Fred

Darrell
03-23-2009, 04:32 PM
That totally sucks ass. That company ****ing sucks. :(

WildBlueSooner
03-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks totally sucks ass. That company ****ing sucks. :(

:tpd: what a bunch of assholes

Stonewall
03-23-2009, 04:37 PM
That sucks I sent you off a MO today for 16 dollars so I dont really know how you could refund it so mabey I will buy the sticks of the vegas 5 a's and I will send you the diffrence if you could PM me and we can work something out thanks Josh

macms
03-23-2009, 04:43 PM
I'm not thinking very clearly. I forgot to add that if you accept FayFay PM me your addy and I will refund your money immediately. PLEASE INCLUDE your real name in your PM so that I can cross match this with the store DB. If your payment is in transit I will simply return your check. If you sent a M.O. I will cash it and either FayFay or send you your refund. Thanks.

Those who have already paid me via FayFay I have your addy and I will begin refunding immediately.

NO ONE WILL INCUR ANY FEES FOR THIS.

macms
03-23-2009, 04:46 PM
That sucks I sent you off a MO today for 16 dollars so I dont really know how you could refund it so mabey I will buy the sticks of the vegas 5 a's and I will send you the diffrence if you could PM me and we can work something out thanks Josh

Thank you Josh, but I would rather refund everyones money according to my post to keep this simple and trackable on my end. Again thank you. Dam nice. :tu

Mugen910
03-23-2009, 04:48 PM
that blows...thanks for the effort fred.

dunng
03-23-2009, 05:04 PM
Damn sales guys! :c

Thanks for trying though! :tu

macms
03-23-2009, 05:11 PM
Everyone who previously paid via FayFay have now been refunded.

dunng
03-23-2009, 05:14 PM
Rec'd! :tu

DPD6030
03-23-2009, 05:23 PM
:tpd: what a bunch of assholes

:mad: :tpd: :mad:

Stonewall
03-23-2009, 05:59 PM
No problem bro sorry to hear about your troubles we all know you were trying to do a great thing for the troops. So I have come to a decision, I don't want my money back just add it to a donation for the troops buy them some sticks with the cash or what ever they need ok, its all good with me it is the least I can do and you don't need anymore headache. Just cash it and put it to the troops or in a account to help you with your losses I know you must have come up with some in this deal with shysters like that!!! thanks for trying :tu
Josh

macms
03-24-2009, 10:35 AM
I'm not thinking very clearly. I forgot to add that if you accept FayFay PM me your addy and I will refund your money immediately. PLEASE INCLUDE your real name in your PM so that I can cross match this with the store DB. If your payment is in transit I will simply return your check. If you sent a M.O. I will cash it and either FayFay or send you your refund. Thanks.

Those who have already paid me via FayFay I have your addy and I will begin refunding immediately.

bumpity

To make others aware.

68TriShield
03-24-2009, 10:48 AM
No problem bro sorry to hear about your troubles we all know you were trying to do a great thing for the troops. So I have come to a decision, I don't want my money back just add it to a donation for the troops buy them some sticks with the cash or what ever they need ok, its all good with me it is the least I can do and you don't need anymore headache. Just cash it and put it to the troops or in a account to help you with your losses I know you must have come up with some in this deal with shysters like that!!! thanks for trying :tu
Josh

I did the same,good call my friend :tu

Geppetto
03-24-2009, 11:14 AM
PM sent to throw life jacket...

Smoking Dragon
03-24-2009, 11:22 AM
Fred

My check was already cashed. But it was for the troops !!!!!!! Let's keep it that way. PLease use it to pay for postage to send stuff to the troops, or to purchase what ever they ned over there. It was ment for the troops and I WILL NOT ACCEPT A REFUND !!!!!!!! Thanks again for tying to set this up. Also if you do feel that you want to test me, bring it on and I will rain down a rath of cigars upon you. :fu

Sarge

macms
03-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Fred

My check was already cashed. But it was for the troops !!!!!!! Let's keep it that way. PLease use it to pay for postage to send stuff to the troops, or to purchase what ever they ned over there. It was ment for the troops and I WILL NOT ACCEPT A REFUND !!!!!!!! Thanks again for tying to set this up. Also if you do feel that you want to test me, bring it on and I will rain down a rath of cigars upon you. :fu

Sarge

Jam Session 6 this is Jam Session Charlie fire mission over.... :fu

Thank you sir! :usa

Brian126aa
03-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Fred,

Thanks for trying. We appreciate everything you and the guys do for us over here.

Brian

ahc4353
03-24-2009, 12:57 PM
PM sent Fred.

comanchero
03-24-2009, 01:42 PM
Fred was the company named custompatches.com? I have been having issues with this particular company. I was just curious if it's the same bastar*s.

macms
03-26-2009, 09:33 AM
BUMPITY TO BE SURE YOU SEE THIS.

I forgot to add that if you accept FayFay PM me your addy and I will refund your money immediately. PLEASE INCLUDE your real name in your PM so that I can cross match this with the store DB. If your payment is in transit I will simply return your check. If you sent a M.O. I will cash it and either FayFay or send you your refund. Thanks.