PDA

View Full Version : Muniemaker Breva maduro

borndead1
03-21-2009, 08:47 PM
These are cheap, ugly, dry-cured, machine-made cigars.

I like 'em. :D

They are made in Connecticut with CT broadleaf wrappers and binders and a short filler blend of imported tobaccos mixed with more CT tobacco. The wrappers are very ugly, with big vericose veins running all over and many blemishes. But they are REAL maduro wrappers. You can tell they are not enhanced in any way.

I love the flavor and aroma of these cigars! They are quite mild, nice for a morning smoke or good for handing out in large quantities. There is a hole in the heads of them, but I like to clip a bit more off to give a more open draw.

Flavors are just a nice, sweet tobacco flavor with a bit of floral that comes and goes. These are not complex cigars.

Many B&Ms carry these. They are usually under $1.50 each. Grab a few sometime. If you like mild cigars, you will be pleasantly surprised by Muniemakers. :ss

EDIT: Check out the website. The company has an interesting history. http://www.fdgrave.com

Tio Gato
03-24-2009, 05:02 AM
These are some great cigars for the money. I like the fact that a lot of drugstore chains carry them. It's great for an emergency smoke when I'm on the road. All tobacco and no crappy fillers like cheap machine mades.
These are better than a lot of 3 or 4 dollar cigars.:2