PDA

View Full Version : LFD Salomons

Gonesledn
03-19-2009, 03:04 PM
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/gonesledn/utf-8BSU1HMDAyOTEtMjAwOTAzMTktMTI0O.jpg

my local Belicosos just got some more of these in. too pricey for me though

neoflex
03-19-2009, 08:31 PM
Those things are Huuuuggggeeeee! They look great but too bad I would probably have to take a vacation to smoke it. I hear though, prob a bit pricey for me too.

duckmanco
03-19-2009, 09:26 PM
They look unreal, but damn, just not sure I would ever want to smoke for that long at one sitting. I've smoked multiple cigars in a row, but usually with at least a drink or 2 between lighting up.... that has to be a 3 hour smoke at least.

Silound
03-19-2009, 09:37 PM
Took me just over two and a half hours to smoke one, and I want MOAR!

Hell of a great smoke. Started with a good earthy spice like many LFD's that tapered off after the bulb to a rich creamy chocolate flavor that kept rolling all the way to the last inch or two when the earthy spice picked up again.

I'd smoke one every day if I could get more, but they only made 3000 cigars. Dunno if we can get some more. :(

MedicCook
03-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I looked at them last week at the B&M but to expensive for me currently.

Gonesledn
03-19-2009, 10:29 PM
Took me just over two and a half hours to smoke one, and I want MOAR!

Hell of a great smoke. Started with a good earthy spice like many LFD's that tapered off after the bulb to a rich creamy chocolate flavor that kept rolling all the way to the last inch or two when the earthy spice picked up again.

I'd smoke one every day if I could get more, but they only made 3000 cigars. Dunno if we can get some more. :(

my local still has a box and a half...25$ is painfull though

NickyTeen
03-19-2009, 10:34 PM
Got one sittin in the humi. These things are just gorgeous. Enjoying just looking at it right now. Someday will find to time to smoke it.:D

pearson
03-20-2009, 04:33 PM
http://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss52/gonesledn/utf-8BSU1HMDAyOTEtMjAwOTAzMTktMTI0O.jpg

my local Belicosos just got some more of these in. too pricey for me though

can you get me your B&M's phone number I need more of these and can not find any arround town

ucla695
03-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Those are beautiful things...but they're not my things. I wish they were. They look really tasty. :dr

Hope you clear some time on your schedule. :ss