PDA

View Full Version : Official 'Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia' thread

FriskyDingo
10-16-2008, 03:26 PM
With the current 4th Season airing right now, I thought we'd open up a thread for this HILARIOUS show.

Just throw out a Favorite Episode, Character, or discuss this weeks episode or past weeks!

So far this season is outstanding! Still seems fresh and new.
I can't seem to pick a definitive favorite episode but it's a toss up between the Gang Goes Jihad or the Dennis looks like a registered sex offender episode!

:r

cricky101
10-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Who pooped the bed!

I laughed so freakin hard last week!

Jbailey
10-16-2008, 04:15 PM
Out of the new season the Gas Crisis episode has to be my favorite, there are a lot of great lines in it.

WILD CARD B******!

FriskyDingo
10-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Anyone catch this weeks episode? I understand it's a show, but how they never go to jail is amazing.

It took me a while but the reporter was played by the same guy as the creator of Johnny 5 in short circuit.. Ben or whatever. too funny!

Ace$nyper
10-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Out of the new season the Gas Crisis episode has to be my favorite, there are a lot of great lines in it.

WILD CARD B******!

I've never been in tears so much during possibly any show as I was from this.

This show is stunningly funny.

CigarDood
10-18-2008, 01:17 PM
It's an amazing show, and every episode is available on hulu.com.

AD720
10-18-2008, 08:08 PM

WILD CARD B******!

:tpd: I rewound that about 10 times. :r

I think that has been my favorite of season four. Especailly Charlie in the "Oil-Man" outfit. "Paddy's Next Top Billboard Model" was really funny to. Greenman is great.

It is such a great show.

FriskyDingo
10-19-2008, 09:07 PM
:r Greenman is awesome! He needs his own Public Access show :r

MaytagMan
10-19-2008, 10:24 PM
This show makes me laugh out loud every week, and my wife just shakes her head... :D

tenbaseg
10-20-2008, 05:52 AM
Best show on TV.

I still think my favorite episode is where the gang starts a band. You have Mac wanting to destroy stuff, Charlie who wants the screen up, Dennis who wants to go glam-rock, and frank with the drums in the music store.

Day-man!!

SaltyMcGee
10-22-2008, 01:38 PM
"Hey, we got monkey."

"I知 gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Gonna kick some ass in the USA. Gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I知 gonna kick some butt, gonna drive a big truck. I知 gonna rule this world. I知 gonna kick some ass. I知 gonna rise up, gonna kick a little ass. Rock, flag, and eagle!"

"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!"

Best Show on TV....Event Television.

Jbailey
10-23-2008, 12:44 AM
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/4779/daymanhk2.gif (http://imageshack.us)

Day man, day man
Uhh ahhahh
Fighter of the Night man
Champion of the sun

FriskyDingo
10-24-2008, 08:45 AM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/37ca1177d7

You're a master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone... :r

Jbailey
10-30-2008, 10:10 PM
If anyone saw the new episode this week with correlates with the Asylum theme. Devito's character goes into an insane asylum and looks a lot like "One Flew Over A Cuckoo's nest". Another classic it's always sunny, a lot of great lines!

s15driftking
10-12-2009, 02:31 PM
looking to bump this thread and talk about season 5!

So far so good, the roadtrip episode lacked, but the rest are awesome!

ActionAndy
10-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Something about the Dave and Buster's episode didn't sit well with me (it was probably the obvious shilling) but this season has been very entertaining. Bordering on over the top and a bit surreal compared to their earlier style, but still plenty of laughs. Still have a Sweet Dee crush...

Oh and why haven't we seen Hot Waitress yet? I like her too.

s15driftking
10-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Still have a Sweet Dee crush....

x2

RightAJ
10-12-2009, 06:15 PM
What a great show... they are all such selfish jack@sses! I love it!

Gotta go with Dennis as my favorite and Mac a close second, though they're all hilarious.

"We gotta get Frank's rape van, this gasoline is messing up the interior of my car... and I just won't have it"

-one of my favorite episodes

aj

Jbailey
10-12-2009, 06:35 PM
Wait, you've been drinking wine out of the coke can?

-The episode when they try to go to the Grand Canyon was priceless!!

s15driftking
10-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Wait, you've been drinking wine out of the coke can?
!

i actually did that while tailgaiting saturday, i drank an entire box of Cabernet out of a diet coke can... i was as drunk as a skunk

safariguy
10-12-2009, 08:05 PM
Finally! I did not want to take the risk of bumping this, but I am glad someone did. This show is the funniest think on television. How it is overlooked by the idiots at the Emmys I just don't understand. So far this year I really liked when Sweet Dee was trying to rent out her womb to the rich couple with the pool (maybe because she did a bikini scene) and last week when Mack radared in on Frank's sister in law. Nora Dunn looked pretty good, by the way considering her age.