PDA

View Full Version : Subscribing to threads...

rizzle
03-18-2009, 08:10 AM
Yes. I will freely admit that I'm a big dummy. Somewhat technologically challenged. And if there are any others of you out there that fit into this category I just discovered something I've been missing for, oh, about the 6 years I've been participating on message boards. Subscribing to threads.

I found this board's predecessor looking for research on cigars and migrated over here with many of the rest of you. I always thought that subcribing to a thread would just let me know if someone was posting in a thread that I had created. And I don't create that many of them so I figured that function was pretty useless to me. Un-huh. What the hell? Over a years worth of reading and researching and participating and learning...AND SEARCHING FOR THAT THREAD I ALREADY READ that I know told me whatever it was I needed to know that I now can't find...and all I had to do was subscribe to it and it's right there for me in a little folder???? BRILLIANT!!

I'm giving myself ring guage for finally figuring out what the rest of yuns prolly already knew and didn't tell me.
:hf:hf

pnoon
03-18-2009, 08:12 AM
The joy of discovery. :)

TripleF
03-18-2009, 08:14 AM
You can now move to the front of the class! :dance:

Mugen910
03-18-2009, 08:18 AM
:r too funny.

Starchild
03-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Subscribed :fu

rizzle
03-18-2009, 08:52 AM
The joy of discovery. :)
Yes...almost like the wonderment in my girls eyes as they are discovering they have hands. Almost. :D

You can now move to the front of the class! :dance:

Tell you what smart guy, bring your lap top to the shoot-n-herf and I'll show you how to do it too. You know you want to learn how.
:wo

Mugen910
03-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Subscribed :fu

:r