PDA

View Full Version : Don Kiki Green Label

Thrak
03-15-2009, 02:25 PM
Sorry no pics for this one..

I had a torpedo Green label this afternoon. Good construction, very even colored wrapper, no veins. Nice looking. Its been resting for about 2 months.

Snipped it and got a great draw and nice smooth mild flavors. Exactly what I was in the mood for.

Lit it up and it had a great scent.

The burn was very even, and when it did get a little bit off (about 1/2 way thru) it evened itself out... no touchups needed!

The ash was very dense, and held on for over an inch.

I was a bit disappointed in the amount of smoke produced, but it didnt detract from the flavors. I got a nutty flavor with underlying coffee notes, which stayed consistent throughout the smoke. For those that like the flavors to change, this is not the cigar for you. I do think this would go GREAT with a morning brew! :ss

I really enjoyed this cigar up until the last 2" or so... the draw became very tight and it soured. Even after purging it and squeezing it to loosen it up, I just couldnt finish it. Not sure what happened there...

I would defnitely try this again... I may pick up a Green label sampler from cubancrafters.com if the price is right.

:2

G G
03-15-2009, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the review.:tu

shemp
07-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Pick up the Golf sampler, it is 12 green, 12 red, and 1 botella brown label,,for about $30.00