PDA

View Full Version : Low on funds? Don't care what ya smoke?

WWhermit
03-09-2009, 11:05 AM
If you are low on funds, and are one of those closet pipe smokers who don't care what you smoke, give me a PM.

I'm going through my tobacco cellar, and there are quite a few tobaccos that I probably won't smoke, just won't get to. I'd rather have it go to someone who will smoke it.

Some of these great, no-name titles include:

Coco Creme
Golden Cavendish
Black Cavendish
Jamaica Rum
Virginia Gold
House Blend (whose house? No clue)
Jamaica Rum
Altadis's Blue Note
Altadis's Wild Cherry
HGB2000, your classic aromatic Black & Burley blend
Prime Minister

This is not a call for samplers. Please don't ask for this if you're not going to use it. If you want to sample something at some other time, all you need to do is ask. This is a call for people who for some circumstance don't have a lot of money, enjoy pipe smoking, but just can't afford to buy right now. I'll send you some of this to get you through the tough times. Nothing in return, except if you can help someone later on, please do.

Just shoot me a PM.

WWhermit
:pi:

Scottw
03-09-2009, 11:23 AM
What a generous and kind offer. I am not a pipe smoker but just wanted to thank you for the generosity.:tu

Emjaysmash
03-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Very Kind!! I'd hop on this, but I'm not so partial to aromatics.
Again, very generous of you!

BPCR
03-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Up for a very kind offer...............:tu

GWN
03-09-2009, 06:25 PM
A great brotherly gesture!

TripleF
03-09-2009, 06:30 PM
A great brotherly gesture!

Here! Here! I think I will share some with a fellow pipe smoker is always low on funds!!

BamBam
03-09-2009, 06:34 PM
Wow...very generous. I am one of the fortunate ones to not be hurting top badly in these tough times so I am good. But the generosity you are showing to those who are having tough times is amazing. What a BOTL :tu

Davemann
03-10-2009, 08:53 AM
I just seen on a news channel that a city in IN is giving food to the unemployed there. About in the middle of the boardcast, I came upon this thread. WWhermit, you have a kind heart. I wish you well. Bravo.

SmokinApe
03-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Very nice tread...