PDA

View Full Version : Was scared but ok now

DPD6030
03-07-2009, 12:16 PM
So while at Lowes today picking up some stuff for the bathroom someone in a car dropped off a package to my mom who was at my house. It needed signing for and had come from China. I get home and my mom hands me the package. Right away I notice green tape with the writing "This package has been inspected by customs and border protection" :eek: Now I was :hm what the hell did I order from China? Nothing! So I open the package and I got the P90x workout dvds off that bidding place and the seller's information said USA not China. Apparently they lied to that bidding place and I got my dvds from China. All in all a good scare but I'm ok now.

Warning to all, be afraid be very afraid of the "green tape"

Rabidsquirrel
03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
I'd be more worried about the DVDs. I'm willing to bet that they're counterfeit.

-edit-

They most likely didn't lie. They are probably based here and just drop shipped the DVDs.

JE3146
03-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Odds are anything that you are worried about would never make it to you with green tape, so it's kind of nullified ;)

Unless they forwarded you an empty box... :r

Skywalker
03-07-2009, 01:09 PM
You ordering this scares me Andrew!!!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41F7JK8EGYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

alley00p
03-07-2009, 01:12 PM
:r :r :r

:dance:

DPD6030
03-07-2009, 01:53 PM
You ordering this scares me Andrew!!!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41F7JK8EGYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Hey I just wanted to look good for you.

DPD6030
03-07-2009, 01:57 PM
Odds are anything that you are worried about would never make it to you with green tape, so it's kind of nullified ;)

Unless they forwarded you an empty box... :r

True, was in shock to think about that.

DPD6030
03-07-2009, 01:59 PM
I'd be more worried about the DVDs. I'm willing to bet that they're counterfeit.

-edit-

They most likely didn't lie. They are probably based here and just drop shipped the DVDs.

Appears to be all original and includes the nutrition guide and workout stuff in original wrapping and not pdf files like most are selling on the bidding place. :tu

Skywalker
03-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Hey I just wanted to look good for you.

You don't even have to try!!! No really... don't try!!!;)

kaisersozei
03-09-2009, 04:31 PM
So while at Lowes today picking up some stuff for the bathroom someone in a car dropped off a package to my mom who was at my house. It needed signing for and had come from China. I get home and my mom hands me the package. Right away I notice green tape with the writing "This package has been inspected by customs and border protection" :eek: Now I was :hm what the hell did I order from China? Nothing! So I open the package and I got the P90x workout dvds off that bidding place and the seller's information said USA not China. Apparently they lied to that bidding place and I got my dvds from China. All in all a good scare but I'm ok now.

Warning to all, be afraid be very afraid of the "green tape"

Just about the exact same thing happened here. We bought a second copy of the P90x discs (just the discs) so my stepson could leave a full set at his dad's. Got an email from that site saying someone from China had illegally used a valid account, and that I should file a claim with them for a refund. Turns out the illegal vendor had already posted a shipping/tracking ID so nothing could be done immediately--and much to my surprise, the discs arrived about a week later. Everything was intact, the discs work as well as the original, only difference is that the packaging was backwards (right to left.) No green customs tape, though, fortunately.