PDA

View Full Version : Padilla Hybrid Blue Label

TripleF
03-03-2009, 07:17 AM
The label look like tha current hybrid, it just has blue accents insted of burgundy.

We have some of these at work....and I've only seen them there.

Can anyone tell me more about these? Are they older? Did they change the label?

livwire68
03-03-2009, 08:43 AM
These should be the Maduro's, I enjoy them! I believe they are discontinued.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Padilla_Maduro

rizzle
03-03-2009, 10:10 AM
Can't help FFF. I wasn't a big fan of the regular hybrids so I can't see myself trying these out anytime soon.
:2

TripleF
03-03-2009, 10:15 AM
Can't help FFF. I wasn't a big fan of the regular hybrids so I can't see myself trying these out anytime soon.
:2

HUH?

Was just looking for identification assitance. Have never seen the label anywhere else but @ Blue Smoke.

rizzle
03-04-2009, 07:07 AM
HUH?

Was just looking for identification assitance. Have never seen the label anywhere else but @ Blue Smoke.
So let me put it another way. No idea. Maybe ask your boss.

bookman
03-28-2009, 07:12 PM
I don't know about that, but I love the other Padilla Hybrids!

BeerAdvocate
03-28-2009, 07:38 PM
They are the Maduro version of the hybrid. Padilla no longer makes them.
I assume that they would have some serious age on them if they are still around. Try them out and report back!

TripleF
03-29-2009, 08:19 AM
They are the Maduro version of the hybrid. Padilla no longer makes them.
I assume that they would have some serious age on them if they are still around. Try them out and report back!

I may just do that. Have you ever had one? Maybe, i'll send you one and we can compare notes.

BeerAdvocate
03-29-2009, 08:45 AM
I may just do that. Have you ever had one? Maybe, i'll send you one and we can compare notes.

I have never had one, or even seen them. I have plenty of the regular Hybrids and love them, so I bet the maduro version is great. Ecspecially since they are well aged! What are they selling for?

TripleF
03-29-2009, 08:54 AM
I have never had one, or even seen them. I have plenty of the regular Hybrids and love them, so I bet the maduro version is great. Ecspecially since they are well aged! What are they selling for?

PM me your addy and I'll send you one. ;tu