PDA

View Full Version : Any Collectors out there?

Footbag
03-02-2009, 09:24 AM
Of course I collect cigars, but I also have a number of other collections. Since I was young, I've always collected coins, I've also acquired some very cool sports cards and memorabilia in my years. Since the coins are stored away, and not very photogenic, here's one of my other favorites. It's a promotional autographed basketball signed by the starters of the 75-76 Nets including Dr J. This was the year they won the final ABA Championship. It is also autographed by Dave Debusschere, the ABA commissioner at the time.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll175/Footbag01/IMG_2525.jpg

Any other Collectors out there? I'd love to see pics.

md4958
03-02-2009, 09:40 AM
collect comic books for many years, and baseball cards for a couple.

Got some pretty nice Spidey comics, as well as a couple copies of Wolverine #1.

For baseball cards Ive got a bunch of Bonds rookies, Griffey Rookies, Rodgriguez rookies, but my favorite card is one that has a piece of both Barry Bonds and Babe Ruth's baseball bats.

Darrell
03-02-2009, 09:56 AM
I collected comic books for a long time. I also collect horror movies and memorabilia. I have quite a large autograph collection from horror stars and some very hard to find original posters.

gettysburgfreak
03-02-2009, 10:47 AM
If you do a search you will see there are several threads on this

I collect civil war books, relics, baseball autographs, memorabilia

Drat
03-02-2009, 11:45 AM
I have a ton of hockey cards from the 90-91 season if anybody wants them. Mostly upper deck. Way more to ship them than they're worth, but I'm game to give them away if you show up on my doorstep. I'll probably even give ya a stick or two (cigar, not hockey :) )

shilala
03-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I have tons of computer stuff and other electronic goodies. Ipods, tv's, video games, cameras, cell phones, stuff like that.
I'm currently working on a half dozen computers and just got a parts phone from ebay to fix my favorite cell fone.
I used to sell and collect ball cards. Had an insane collection of Bonds and Deion Sanders stuff, and a huge load of rookies. Boxes on top of boxes. Gave them to an old girlfriend's kid a long, long time ago.