PDA

View Full Version : Harley memorabilia for wedding pastor

mikeyj23
03-02-2009, 05:22 AM
Some of you know I'm getting married a week from Saturday (on the 14th). Our pastor is a Harley fanatic, so I'm trying to think of a good gift for him. He's told us that any payment we give him goes straight to his wife, so I want something for him to enjoy for his time spent and service given to us.

Harley fans, help me out. Are there some things under $75 or so that would be awesome for a Harley lover?

Gone Dave
03-02-2009, 06:00 AM
Some of you know I'm getting married a week from Saturday (on the 14th). Our pastor is a Harley fanatic, so I'm trying to think of a good gift for him. He's told us that any payment we give him goes straight to his wife, so I want something for him to enjoy for his time spent and service given to us.

Harley fans, help me out. Are there some things under $75 or so that would be awesome for a Harley lover?
A straight up GC from the shop, shows you thought about his passion, besides the word!
And lets him get personal attention..
And you can also pick up a thanks card at the shop:2:2

md4958
03-02-2009, 11:09 AM
sorry Mike, cant help you other than giving this a bump.

Blueface
03-02-2009, 12:44 PM
Wedding, huh?
I swear I know I am getting old and senile but man, I had no idea it was coming up so soon.
I guess wifey will take care of it for me since it is a wedding.
I am sure cigars won't make her that happy.
Will set the wife loose this Saturday shopping.

Hey,
This should help with your question.
Lots of stuff to pick out here.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/mcm/mcm_main.jsp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US&_cr=ppc%7Cgoogle%7Cmerch%7Charley-davidson%20clothing

livwire68
03-02-2009, 12:51 PM
I would do a shirt, maybe from another state and a few sticks.

Lensjockie
03-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Usually an out of state shirt, one nobody else has, or you can do the gift card and let him choose. HD Hundred Dollar isn't hard to understand once you look at the merchandise prices.

floydpink
03-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Ebay is loaded with cool vintage Harley stuff and my garage is loaded with it as my wife won't let me bring it into the house, along with my greasy riding boots.

Not sure if you could get it in time for the wedding, but there's thousands of options. Tell them to rush the shipment, and I'll bet you'll have it in time!!!

mikeyj23
03-03-2009, 07:06 AM
Thanks for all the advice, guys. I might go on the safe side with a GC and thank you card from the store. I'm sure he'll be able to pick up something he likes.

Smoking Dragon
03-03-2009, 07:09 AM
If ya want a shirt from the Wash DC area, let me know and I would be happy to pick one up for him. :tu

Sarge

floydpink
03-03-2009, 08:46 AM
You could always send him down for the last part of Bike Week in Daytona.....