PDA

View Full Version : Pale Horse Embroidered Cap

macms
02-22-2009, 11:18 AM
The Official Pale Horse Cap (http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showthread.php?p=249439&posted=1#post249439)

:usa

I wanted everyone to see this and alert those who aren't aware of this proposed group buy. Thanks.

macms
03-21-2009, 03:56 AM
You did it! Thank you.

The 100th cap was purchased yesterday at 11:52 PM by Geppetto.

Total Hats sold - 100
Total Patches sold - 213

The margins are so thin that I really need you to honor your purchase. The troopers of Pale Horse purchased almost half of this GB at cost. The remaining sales will cover the unsold items and other costs.

You can still purchase caps and patches until midnight Sunday when I will close this GB. If you have been thinking about doing this now is the time to act and it will be very appreciated.

Please place your order at the Troop Support store (http://cfrhn.com/oscommerce/).

Please send your check or M.O. now.
If you send a M.O. print your name (Not your CA nick) on it so that I can read it. If a check is returned for any reason I will post this information on CA and charge you a $25 fee to cover my bank charges. Nothing will ship until your payment clears. Thanks.

If I know you and you want to use that other service PM me for details.

Make your check or M.O. payable to and ship to:

Fred Tolson
4101 E. Louisiana Ave.
Suite 500
Denver, CO 80246

macms
03-21-2009, 06:16 PM
Evening bump. :)

Sailchaser
03-21-2009, 06:54 PM
Fred thanks for the bump and for putting this together:tu:tu

newcigarz
03-21-2009, 07:14 PM
Check out monday Fred.:tu

dunng
03-21-2009, 07:24 PM
Payment sent! :tu

Tikihut27
03-22-2009, 07:46 AM
I may be a ground-pounder, but I must admit I can't wait for my hat...

macms
03-22-2009, 01:38 PM
Last bumpity :ss

You can still purchase caps and patches until midnight tonight. Today is your last chance to purchase a cap and it will be very appreciated.

Please place your order at the Troop Support store. (http://cfrhn.com/oscommerce/)

md4958
03-22-2009, 04:23 PM
less than 6 hours to go "bump"

icehog3
03-22-2009, 05:06 PM
Less than 5 hour bump.

Stonewall
03-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Bump do to the fact I just purchased one the money order will be sent out tomorrow!! Thanks that is a great looking cover!!
Josh

md4958
03-22-2009, 06:09 PM
Last bumpity :ss

You can still purchase caps and patches until midnight tonight. Today is your last chance to purchase a cap and it will be very appreciated.

Please place your order at the Troop Support store. (http://cfrhn.com/oscommerce/)

back to page 1 bump

macms
03-23-2009, 04:26 PM
THE PALE HORSE CAP & PATCH GB IS CANCELLED

In February I was told that the Pale Horse patch was doable via a phone conversation with a representative to discuss my expectations for the final product. I was assured there wouldn't be any problems producing this patch and then was provided a quote for 300 patches.

Date: February 26, 2009 5:47:48 AM MST
To: fred.tolson@gmail.com

Hello Fred,

Thank you for honoring us with your business.

Please review the prices below, and if you find them satisfactory, please contact us at your earliest convenience by phone or by email and we will have one of our graphic artists create a full color proof of your design for your approval.

Here is the pricing for your patches:

Qty: *******************300
Embroidery %: *******100%
Backing: ***************Velcro
Border: ****************Hot Cut
Size: ******************2.5"

And then today when I tried to place the order I received this email!

Date: March 23, 2009 3:32:45 PM MDT
To: fred.tolson@gmail.com

Fred,

Unfortunately this design is too detailed and has too much text for patch at the size required. This would have to be at least 4" and would not work for a cap. We would recommend doing direct embroidery on the cap as it would be easier to embroider.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

I'm assuming what happened was the salesperson BS me to get my business and the production people stopped the train. I/we were betrayed.

I will begin refunding everyones money immediately and those who have sent checks I haven't deposited I will return them to you immediately upon receipt.

I'm stunned and deeply disappointed by this development. I'm sorry this has happened and I apologize to all of you for this inconvenience.

Fred

icehog3
03-23-2009, 05:21 PM
It's not your fault, Fred, you know the Inmates appreciate what you tried to do. You couldn't predict a dishonest salesman would be in the mix. Thanks for trying!

ahc4353
03-23-2009, 08:51 PM
It's not your fault, Fred, you know the Inmates appreciate what you tried to do. You couldn't predict a dishonest salesman would be in the mix. Thanks for trying!

:tpd::tpd::tpd:

physiognomy
03-23-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm sorry to hear this Fred... I know everyone appreciates the amount of hard work you put into these troop support efforts & I am sad to see the Pale Horse GB end like this.