Fri. Feb 27th 7:30pm
Sat. Feb 28th 7:30pm
Sun. March 1st 3:00pm

Tickets in Advance- 15$, at the Door 18$

Lighthouse Even Center
638 Marshall Street
Albert Lea, MN 56007
#337.580.2761

I will be lending a helping hand by playing lead in a handful of songs. If any one from the Midwest,etc would like to join in on a great time, full of great music, let me know and I can easily snag you a ticket in advance. For Smoking... There are no lounges down here... but if theres a day where a few guys want to possibly meet else where afterwords, im definitely down for that!
:usa

Guitarman-S.T-
02-18-2009, 07:40 PM
:hm

bump...:hn

Whee
02-18-2009, 07:41 PM
not looking good for me, unless the boss shut me down on Sundays.

Still working on it.:D

Guitarman-S.T-
02-19-2009, 10:21 AM
not looking good for me, unless the boss shut me down on Sundays.

Still working on it.:D

No worries brotha ;)
Just thought there may be a little more bite on this ticket, going to be a pretty cool show, the main group of the band won second place in this huge "Ticket TO Fly" Contest in Iceland, Judged by Pete Bess. Cool ****.

Whee
02-19-2009, 08:14 PM
I just want to hear the death metal version of Elinor Rigby...:r

Volt
02-19-2009, 08:35 PM
If you ever get a chance to catch Rain, a pretty famous Beatles "cover" band, do it. I saw them last year and I couldn't tell them from the original. They even move like the originals.

mikeandshellie2
02-19-2009, 08:47 PM
Dang it!! I wanna go. Oh well, whoever is going have fun for me.. I guess i'll stay here and listen to my Revolver album and act like I'm there. ;)

RottenZombie
02-20-2009, 03:21 AM
I just want to hear the death metal version of Elinor Rigby...:r

:tpd:

Guitarman-S.T-
02-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Dang it!! I wanna go. Oh well, whoever is going have fun for me.. I guess i'll stay here and listen to my Revolver album and act like I'm there. ;)

Well you got Taxman, And your Bird Can Sing on that tasty Album!
-But wheres Clapton.. Wheres " As my guitar Gently Weeps"... Well let me tell you this.. Clapton will be at this show in spirit, and i surely hope i can make him proud :cool2:

Guitarman-S.T-
02-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Alright guys! Show will be in full swing this weekend, and at the moment i am re-stringing' my Git- Fiddles and making them so Shiny and Smooth ;)

For the people that cannot make it due to distance/etc... There will be C.D's made of the entire show. If people are interested just keep me posted, i would love to let some of you check out what a dozen of us have been working so hard on for months lol.

Enjoy your weekend fella's and ladies ;) And i'll keep ya posted on how it went with Pictures and some Video!!!

G.Harrison-Signing out

Guitarman-S.T-
02-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Tonight- Damn impressed.

4 Local musicians all did a hand full of songs acoustically... one with a Keyboard assist. Great entertainment from the M.C Bob Hill haha.

Intermission

"The Rooftop Band" tore it up!
started with the oldest tunes people have never heard- and finished strong with a slight assist from the G-man... and some Sweeeeeeping Strings :tu

Cannot wait to see what Saturday and Sunday bring!

Wish my luck

Guitarman-S.T-
03-01-2009, 09:03 PM
The day is over.. the shows are over, And now all i have to think is.. What do i do now!:jd

Well its Deathroned time 100% till we get fully up and running- All i really have from the show are video's... but there are many so i will try and post them online for the few that are interested...

If there are any Favorite songs you would like me to see if the show covered.. i can look into them and load those first for your enjoyment. And i know there will be a disk made of the entire show's audio for people that want a decent idea on how well it really went. Not sure how much, but def. nothing to much. But once again, for the few that may be interested i would be more then willing to help them out :wnr

Whee
03-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Good to hear everything went well. Wish I coulda made it.

Guitarman-S.T-
05-29-2009, 03:59 PM
Once again another weekend of the Rooftop Beatles tribute band-

may 29th-30th
7:30 pm

Albert Lea, MN
The lighthouse event center

:wo